List of Services
- Twenty-four-hour Security with Patrol and Emergency Communications
- Domestic Trash Collection
- Communal Landscape Maintenance
- Marina and Canal Maintenance
- Road and Verge Maintenance
- Development and Maintenance of Communal Facilities
- Review and Processing of Architectural Plans
- Old Fort Bay Property Owners Association Limited Administrative Office
Schedule of Fees
- The assessments are on a lot basis only.
- The assessment period is from January 1st to December 31st.
- Assessment fees will be billed on October 31st prior to the assessment period.
- Lots that are less than a half acre in size are assessed at a rate of $8,000 per lot.
- Lots that are a half acre or greater in size are assessed at a rate of $9,000 per lot.
- Persons whose homes sit on two lots could be assessed as one lot. The lots have to be surveyed into one, recorded at land titles and a covenant attached in favor of NPDCo and POA that this will never be varied. This is optional as they could opt to pay fees on both lots. In order to convey two or more lots to one, they must be contiguous.
- Persons who wish to have two or more lots joined as one must do so by September 30th of the year prior to the next assessment period.
- There will be a construction assessment charge during construction of $5,000. This charge is assessed during each year of construction from the date of commencement of construction until an occupancy certificate has been obtained and construction activity has been completed. The higher rate reflects increased costs to the POA as a result of the ongoing construction activity within Old Fort Bay.
- One-time special assessments to cover hurricane clean up and other unusual expenditures may occasionally be required.
- An interest charge of 1.5% per month will be levied on outstanding receivables for accounts that remain unpaid as of January 31st of the assessment year.